Complex Lighting : Mercury Vapour Lamps to LED Lamps
RSA Bardo Electrical Systems has embarked on a marketing drive to replace old non efficient lamps are replaced with LED Lamps.
Most complexes have internal street lighting, and an old favorite 125 watt Mercury Vapour light bulb was used. This lamp gives a cloudy slight blue tint light; and uses far too much electricity.
RSA Bardo Electrical, can replace these old non-efficient lamps with a quality 35Watt LED Lamp, which is equivalent to 125watts. Plus the colour is a more pure, brilliant light.
As the lamp is only rated at 35watts there is a saving of over 70%. The cost of the LED lamp is more expensive than the Mercury Vapour Lamp, but will repay itself in 5 months; and then the savings will be over 70% a month.
New LED Mercury lamps from GE offer safe, reliable and affordable energy saving alternative to low efficiency 80W and 125W HID Mercury installations.
LED Mercury lamp provides 2x the life of an average HID Mercury lamp and consumes only 35W to deliver up to 75% less energy saving.
With the classic shape and optimized light distribution customers can experience high quality LED solution for their existing fixtures.
The LED Mercury lamps from RSA Bardo can be operated on a 125W Mercury ballast, thus it enables customers to convert old Mercury fixtures to LED solution without tools or costly upgrade.
This LED lamp also can be operated on Mains Voltage, so alternatively it can be installed in a closed HID type fixture with no HID ballast to utilize existing fixtures or to maintain city landscape.
The robust lamp design with E27 base ensures direct retrofitting and easy handle during installation. The 35W LED Mercury lamp has active cooling system inside the lamp to ensure long life for this high power LED lamp, as a result lamp can be used in closed rated fixtures only.
- Fits into existing HID Mercury E27 sockets without the need for tools or costly upgrades
Low Cost Operation
- Using only 35 watts, this LED Mercury lamp saves 60-75% of energy versus 80W or 125W HID Mercury lamps ( including the system loss of Mercury ballast)
- Available in 2 colour temperatures: 3000K & 4000K to cover different customer needs
- Available with a CRI of 70 to deliver great visual experience
- Up to 40,000 hours rated life (L70)
- These lamps are energy efficient, contain no lead or mercury, and are compliant with material restriction requirements of RoHS
Contact RSA Bardo Electrical for a fee quotation within the Cape Town Metropolitan Area.