You may be on the wrong tariff (Eskom has 13 different tariffs) or you may be punished because you are drawing too much power at peak times. Sometimes we detect underlying problems in the house wiring that is costing you money.
There may be sudden peaks, transient spikes, and in Commercial and Industrial environment the company will be billed cording to this peak.
Saving electricity may not only involve the installation of renewable resources such as solar geysers but may also be achieved by just changing habits.
By installing a power analyser on the incomming supply, which measures the load drawn, and left for a week, we will be able to determine what time and day the peaks occur. Then working down to which circuit is the problematic one.
Advanced Power Quality Functions, Unprecedented Energy Analysis Capabilities
Power quality issues can affect the operation of critical loads and have a negative impact on your bottom line.
Think of a Power Quality and Energy Analyzer survey as your insurance policy. Our Energy Analyzer can monetize the cost of energy waste due to poor power quality. The wide range of measurement functions and measurement methods in the tester make it the ideal tool for both power quality troubleshooting and discovering energy savings.
Whether you’re checking the performance of motors and generators, trying to discover the source of an intermittent power problem or performing an energy study our survey will give you the data you need to quickly get to the heart of the problem.
- Frontline Troubleshooting – Quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online.
- Long-Term Analysis – Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues.
- Load Studies – Verify the available electrical system capacity before adding loads
- PowerWave Data Capture – Capture every waveform for up to 5 minutes along with fast RMS values so you can determine how the voltage, current and frequency values are interacting.
- Power Inverter Efficiency – Measure the input and output power simultaneously to discover whether the inverter is optimized for its application.
- Energy Monetization – Calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality.
- Energy Assessment –Quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices.
- Predictive Maintenance – Periodic benchmarking of the power system can help detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime.