Electrical Work : Domestic and Residential Houses.
RSA Bardo Electrical Systems (Pty) Ltd, has a dedicated team which concentrates on electrical installations in the domestic and residential areas.
Whether it be a new house, or complex being built, our company is well versed and compliant to take on any size installation.
All aspects of domestic electrical installation works are covered in our wide ranging electrical trade.
- New build
- Extensions & rewires
- New kitchen installation
- External lighting & power
- Distribution & consumer unit changes
- Intruder alarm installation
- Nursing homes
- Hotel accommodation
- Sympathetic installation within listed properties
- All works fully complies to SANS 10142 and a Certificate of Compliance will be issued.
Be it prestigious new build luxury accommodation or an additional power point installed in your garden shed,
rest assured we can provide the service & skills to assist you.
The electrification of new, renovation or refurbishment of houses is an important part of the building process. Starting day one by installing the conduit when the slab is poured; until the light fittings have been installed to the testing and subsequent issuing of the Certificate of Compliance.
Each phase is different from each other; in a nutshell :
1. The first phase, initial conduits are installed in the slab. The conduits are
taken to the Distribution Board Tray. This is normal what Electricians call the "first payment" being a third of the total amount quoted.
2. The second phase, this is when the rood is on, or the next slab, when all the conduit work is completed, and draw wires installed for other secondary contractors, ie telkom, audio, security. The contractor normally gets the 2nd third payment at this stage.
3. The third phase, can only be completed when the house is secured; so wiring can be finished, and all switches, switch sockets, light fittings, distribution board fitted. Then final testing. When payment has been made, the Certificate of Compliance may be issued.
This procedure protects both the electrical contractor, the builder, and the home owner.
All material remains the property of RSA Bardo Electrical Systems (Pty) until paid in full. What ever method is necessary will be used to remove our material if the payment process is not adhered to, and will sue the builder; owner for the cost of labour, the labour to remove the material, and for legal costs.